About the club

We are a group of people who enjoy the hobby of plastic model building. Our members interests range from Aircraft, Automobiles, Ships, Figures, Armour, to Sci Fi. We have all skill levels from beginners to some pretty talented modellers, but we mainly meet to share our work, ideas, tips and techniques, and talk about modelling in general. Click View Profile to view email address - drop us a line!

Sunday 2 December 2012

Meeting Summary - November 6, 2012

Yeah, I know -WAAAAAYYYY late, sorry.

I missed this meeting due to work commitments, but our trusty Secretary Tony was on hand to host the meeting and provide me with a summary.

On hand for the meeting
Tony - Sec.
Mike - VP
Chris
Steve F.
Steve R.
John K. - Sorry I missed you John, been a while since we saw you. Thanks for coming out...

I understand that Mike brought in his V1 Diorama, I thought I had seen some progress a while ago, but Mike is really moving this thing along. Some fine work there, Mike.  I don't know what I like better the car/V1 or the bunker...
You should bring that in again, I would love to see it up close. Here is a quick shot of work to date.



As promised, Chris gave a demonstration of his chipping technique, I don't have any details but I know it got great feedback. For those of you who may have missed it, Chris has turned out a few pieces in the last month or so. I am especially blown away by his reworkd Warrior - Superior!

Check it out on his blog at http://chrisjerrettminatures.blogspot.ca/

And kudos to John for not coming emtpy handed. I understand he brought a slew of P-40's and his Heinkel He-111.

If there was any other pieces of work that I missed, please let me know, and maybe send me a photo and I will post it here.

That's it for November meeting....


Hope you enjoyed the update.See you at the next meeting.Joe






No comments:

Post a Comment