About the club

We are a group of people who enjoy the hobby of plastic model building. Our members interests range from Aircraft, Automobiles, Ships, Figures, Armour, to Sci Fi. We have all skill levels from beginners to some pretty talented modellers, but we mainly meet to share our work, ideas, tips and techniques, and talk about modelling in general. Click View Profile to view email address - drop us a line!

Sunday 25 August 2013

Update on a finished work by our VP Mike

Since I highlighted Mike on the last post, I thought I would also bring this to your attention..

Mike brought this fabulous Diorama in a few months ago, but wasn't satisfied with it so did a bit more work on it.

I digress here but it reminds me of a comment from Mark.. "Models are never really finished, at some point you just abandon them" :)

Anyway, Mike was not quite done yet..

Mike comments
"I did some more work on my V-1 Diorama, because I was not really pleased with the base. I enhanced the tarmac and did more work on the "doors" and the ground work. I also did some more weathering on the cart. I set up  a new photo booth and took some pics. Just posted them on AK site." 

He has his pictures posted to the AK Interactive forum, so follow this link, but I will also leave a teaser photo here. Many more on the AK site.




No comments:

Post a Comment