· Colin M. brought in a completed Revell 1/25 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon finished in a nice rust colour metallic. Very clean build.
· Steve F. had a brace of P40B’s. Airfix 1/72 P40B (tail marking KHG) was of 403 Squadron RAF. Academy P40B (tail marking SPF) was of 400 Squadron RAF. Steve also brought in a book he purchased some years back documenting the RCAF squadrom histories and aircraft from 1924-1968. An awesome reference material for any RCAF fan.
· Rod C. had a 1/72 Airfix Concorde in Air France livery and a 1/35 Tamiya M41 Walker Bulldog as it would have appeared in the Korean War.
· Derek H. also has a brace of 1/72 planes. He couldn’t remember who made the kits but there was a Hurricane (tail marking LEA) and a P51A Mustang (tail marking NT)
· Steve R. brought in some golden oldies. Two kits from Japanese manufacturer LS in 1/72 scale. A Japanese Ki-46 Type 100-2 Dinah trainer in orange plastic and a Ki-46 Type 100-2 Dinah recon in gray plastic. He also has a 1/72 scale Revell Ki-45 Toryu in dark green plastic. These kits were made in later 70s to early 80s and had fine recessed panel lines and rivets. Pretty impressive actually. The last kit he had was Italeri’s 1/48 B-25 Mitchell. Beautiful looking in the box and lots of spare parts to build different variants.
· Tony B brought in his brand new Revell 1/144 Flower Class Corvette HMCS Snowberry. Kit looks fantastic.
See you next month, Keep Building!!!!