About the club

We are a group of people who enjoy the hobby of plastic model building. Our members interests range from Aircraft, Automobiles, Ships, Figures, Armour, to Sci Fi. We have all skill levels from beginners to some pretty talented modellers, but we mainly meet to share our work, ideas, tips and techniques, and talk about modelling in general. Click View Profile to view email address - drop us a line!

Sunday 21 July 2013

An update from Past President Ray

Ray sent me a few updates over the last few weeks. He does his hobnobbing around out West these days, lots of shows on the go out that way.

We all remember Ray as a talented figure painter and he sent us a few pics of his latest works. He has two projects here...

First one
"This is a figure I bought from John O"Reilley several years back. I replaced the head with an Ultracast resin one. Other than that it is from the box and 54mm. All painted with Vallejo acrylics. I also used a stay wet palate that Ian got for me, it keeps acrylics fresh for a long time and able to blend them better on the figure. I highly recomend the Vallejo line!"





Ray also worked on this vignette,
"Here is my latest work "On tthe Trail of Whiskey NWMP 1875-76. Its a Masterbox conversion."






Nice work Ray!
Keep the updates coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment