About the club

We are a group of people who enjoy the hobby of plastic model building. Our members interests range from Aircraft, Automobiles, Ships, Figures, Armour, to Sci Fi. We have all skill levels from beginners to some pretty talented modellers, but we mainly meet to share our work, ideas, tips and techniques, and talk about modelling in general. Click View Profile to view email address - drop us a line!

Sunday 21 July 2013

Something a bit different.

Most of the club members know Bob A. He has shown his work at our shows in the past.

He is a master modeler of some distinction. He has published photos of his work on Hyperscale for years, you can see it all there if you know where to look. His forte is 48 scale aircraft.

I meet up with Bob every now and then for a chat, and he gets my club email updates when I send them out... And he is a follower of the website.
He sent some stuff along to me about six months ago to share with you guys, but I have to shamefully admit that I keep forgetting.

But no longer.
Bob gets great enjoyment out of presenting his work as opposed to building these days and that has taken his photography ambitions to a new place.

In his words
"This is the kind of thing I've been mostly doing for the last several years - the stuff isn't as crude as it used to be as I'm painfully mastering more Photoshop tools successfully.

Just started profile(s..?) of RCAF 442 Sqn. Mustang IVs - see where that leads.."

What follows are some graphic creations of Bob's.
Please have a look..














No comments:

Post a Comment